- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
OUR CRUISES ARE ON THE BARRON RIVER IN KURANDA ONLY. YOU CANNOT DRIVE DOWN TO THE RIVER TO ACCESS OUR CRUISES. Park your car and walk cross the Kuranda Railway Station footbridge and go down the stairs to the river where you will see our red flags flying at our jetty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. In the case of inopportune weather when the Kuranda Riverboat is unable to operate and has to cancel cruises, you can choose between an alternate tour date or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- There are a number of stairs to go down to our jetty on the river and then back up again after the cruise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kuranda Riverboat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Fully recommend this inexpensive way to see the pleasures of the Barron river." See review