6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel or port by air-conditioned bus.
Kuranda map and visitors guide.
One way journey on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway to Kuranda.
Two hours free time to explore Kuranda village & famous Heritage Markets.
One-way journey on the Kuranda Scenic Rail departing Kuranda at 2pm.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Birdworld (approx. AU$19/adult, AU$9.50/child)
Butterfly Sanctuary (approx. AU$20/adult, AU$10/child)
Kuranda Koala Gardens (approx. AU$19/adult and AU$9.50/child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air conditioned transfer available from most hotels and accomodation houses in Cairns city and inner suburbs. I regret I can I can not offer transfers to customers staying on the northern beaches, Machan's, Holloways, Trinity, Kewarra, Clifton Beaches, Palm Cove or Yorkey's Knob
- Trinity Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- I can generally only offer pickup at the hotels listed upon checkout. For special cases or if the hotel is not listed please contact me
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Custom Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skyrail & Kuranda Train Day Trip from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skyrail & Kuranda Train Day Trip from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skyrail & Kuranda Train Day Trip from Cairns
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthShore Excursions - QueenslandRail Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandTrolley Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandShore Excursions - AeroglenRail Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenTrolley Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenPorts of Call Tours - AeroglenShore Excursions - Port DouglasRail Tours - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasTrolley Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasPorts of Call Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Michaelmas CayBehana Gorge WaterfallCairns Night Markets & Food CourtKuranda Koala GardensMuddy's PlaygroundLake BarrineRainForeStation Nature ParkCairns Cruise PortFitzroy IslandCairns Esplanade LagoonCairns AquariumWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCentenary Lakes Mt. WhitfieldTrinity BeachMamu Tropical SkywalkGranite Gorge Nature ParkCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeBarron Gorge National ParkBirdworld Kuranda