- Explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef aboard a luxury yacht
- Plenty of time for snorkeling or, if selected, scuba diving
- Includes lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Snorkel or dive in confidence under the close supervision of your guides
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Check in 7.30 am E Finger Cairns Marlin Marina on board Seastar Return at approx 4.15 pm
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Introductory Divers note, Some medical conditions, medications and recent operations can and may prevent you from Scuba Diving. You may require a Dive Medical to Australian Medical Standard AS4005-1.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seastar Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Seastar Luxury Outer Great Barrier Reef Island and Reef Tour from Cairns.