8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Cairns with a local guide and enjoy a dinner cruise on this all-day combination tour. After a convenient pickup from your Cairns City or Northern Beaches hotel, visit popular destinations like the Flecker Botanical Gardens and Lower Barron Gorge. Enjoy a scenic lookout with gorgeous views and afternoon tea—included in the tour price—before feasting on a 3-course dinner aboard the 85-foot (26-meter) Spirit of Cairns catamaran.
- See Cairns’ highlights with a comprehensive tour and catamaran dinner cruise
- Visit Lower Barron Gorge, Palm Cove, and St Monica's with a guide
- Experience a traditional afternoon tea at Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner and live entertainment while sailing Trinity Inlet
Saved to wishlist!
Cairns CBD Hotel pickup
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Cairns QLD, Australia
Complimentary pick up from Cairns CBD Hotels
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual for the Sunset Dinner Cruise, suitable footwear
- 3 course set dinner menu, you will be contacted to choose your option prior to travel
- Motor schooiers not permitted
- No Wheelie Walkers permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Spirit of Cairns Vessel is non-smoking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour with Harbour Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour with Harbour Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour with Harbour Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour with Harbour Dinner Cruise
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthCatamaran Cruises - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandCity Tours - QueenslandDining Experiences - QueenslandDay Cruises - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandDinner Cruises - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCatamaran Cruises - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenCity Tours - AeroglenDining Experiences - AeroglenDay Cruises - AeroglenWater Tours - AeroglenDinner Cruises - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenCatamaran Cruises - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasCity Tours - Port DouglasDining Experiences - Port DouglasDay Cruises - Port DouglasWater Tours - Port DouglasDinner Cruises - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Mt. WhitfieldRusty's Markets Mamu Tropical SkywalkCairns Cruise PortAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns Night Markets & Food CourtMichaelmas CayLake BarrineCentenary Lakes Muddy's PlaygroundRed Arrow WalkBehana Gorge WaterfallBirdworld KurandaRainForeStation Nature ParkWet Tropics World Heritage AreaBarron Gorge National ParkCairns Esplanade LagoonGranite Gorge Nature ParkFitzroy IslandCairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome