Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Park at the Airport, or take a first/last mile option, follow the signs to the airport parking lot, then look for us at the parking lot elevator structure.
Currently, CarlsbadtoLAX only picks up at Terminal 7, to go onward to Carlsbad. From Terminal 7, exit the lower level baggage claim, cross over to the center median and stand under the orange "Shared Rides" sign. Look for the Carlsbad to LAX bus with a large butterfly on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Many Drivers speak Spanish.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carlsbad to LAX
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands