- 3-hour gourmet walking tour of Carlsbad Village
- Enjoy foodie fare at six beloved locations
- Sample local cuisine, California wines and rich desserts
- Get an insider's look at the town's thriving food culture
- Learn local history, facts and stories
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accesible
Departure & Return
Northwest corner of State and Grand, across the street from our first tasting location Caldo Pomodoro 2907 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92011. Near fountain. Our meeting location is near the Carlsbad Village Train Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carlsbad Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands