- 12-hour day trip to Yellowstone National Park from Cody
- Professional photographer and naturalist guide
- See wildlife and visit geothermal areas
- Pickup and drop-off at Cody, Wyoming hotels
- Breakfast and snacks included
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Learn about the park's wildlife and ecosystem throughout your day. You may see animals such as mountain lions, wolves, black bears, deer, coyote, bighorn sheep, bison, and elk. Your guide will provide information on all of the species and help you get set up for the best possible photographs.
You'll also visit the Lower Loop's geothermal sites, including Old Faithful and the Upper Geyser Basin. Breakfast and snacks are included during the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch included: Pleae choose one.. Options are: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Vegetarian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Yellowstone Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff