Departure & Return
We will start the guided walk in the Domtreppen: the stairs on the left side of the cathedral located opposite the Cologne Central Station.
|Monday:||02:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||02:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||02:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
We will conclude the tour in the Kölnisches Stadtmuseum museum area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Walkings Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.