7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This action-packed day trip is the ultimate way to see the Kakadu National Park from Darwin, for travelers short on time. Travel by scenic flight for spectacular views as well as to save time by eliminating lengthy road travel. The day also includes many other Kakadu highlights, such as a river cruise, visits to waterfalls, an Aboriginal cultural center, and more, for an unforgettable day of learning and special views.
- Tour by fixed-wing airplane with commentary headsets included
- Enjoy a cruise on the Yellow Water River, where you’ll spot crocodiles
- National park entry fees are all included
- Fit a lot of sightseeing into a convenient day trip from Darwin
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Yellow Water River Cruise
National Park fees
Lunch & Drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Customer car park
Departure & Return
2 Slade Ct, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check In: All flights require a check in 30 minutes prior to the advertised departure time. A late departure is likely to affect passengers on following flights. Our Goal is to remain on time, if your arrival is likely to be delayed please inform us urgently, we will offer you alternative options.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Please don’t be offended or concerned, Kakadu Air operates light aircraft, take-off weight is a safety issue, we will not fly over weight, or compromise safety.
- Due to the safety and weight / balance of the aircraft, we have a weight limitation of 130kg. If you are this weight please contact our reservations direct.
- The Company reserves the following rights, to cancel, or to postpone any flight without notice should a circumstance occur that might represent a threat to the safe conduct of the flight or tour.
- Reservations cancelled inside 24 hours from departure will forfeit payment in full.
- Kakadu Air respects the “Kakadu National Park managements” voluntary code of conduct known as the “The fly neighborly policy”. This policy limits flights to a certain minimum height above terrain, and distance lateral from about 30 locations in Kakadu. Jim Jim and Twin falls are two of these locations. These Falls are viewed freely in our WET SEASON flights as the roads are closed. In the DRY SEASON when the roads are open there are no flights over Jim Jim and Twin Falls.
- The Company and the pilot in command may refuse the carriage of a passenger, if that passenger could be regarded as likely to cause annoyance or offence to, or threaten the safety of the flight or any person on that flight.
- In refusing service to any person or persons for reason of drunkenness, annoyance, offence, or threat to flight passengers or crew, the company refuses liability for any inconvenience or cost related to our refusal for the passenger or freight to travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kakadu Air Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Darwin to Kakadu Day Trip by Air Including Yellow Water Cruise
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDarwinAir Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliAir Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Myilly Point Heritage PrecinctGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensDarwin Aviation MuseumMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)Charles Darwin National ParkAquasceneDarwin Waterfront PrecintBicentennial ParkMagnetic Termite MoundsLyons CottageEast Point ReserveCrocosaurus CoveParliament HouseDefence of Darwin ExperienceMindil BeachFannie Bay GaolWindow on the Wetlands Visitor CentreQantas HangarEdith Falls (Leliyn)