- 5-day Top End tour, from Darwin
- Explore Kakadu National Park, Litchfield National Park, Arnhem Land, and Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge)
- Look for native Australian animals in their natural habitat
- View aboriginal rock art and learn about indigenous culture from a native guide
- Swim in natural pools and waterfall streams
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and overnight accommodation in private campsites
Departure & Return
Departure PointDarwin City hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Top Didj Cultural experience may be substituted with an alternative indigenous experience due to cultural reasons and accessibility issues
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please restrict luggage to 22 lbs (10kg). Excess luggage can be stored at your Darwin accommodation.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Tour of Australia's Top End from Darwin.