- One-way post-cruise shore excursion from the Port of Dover to London or Heathrow, with stops in Canterbury and Leeds Castle!
- Visit the Canterbury Cathedral with your knowledgeable guide if you wish
- Explore the interior rooms, grounds, and gardens of Leeds Castle
- Hear stories about the royalty of Leeds Castle and history of medieval Canterbury
- Port pickup and hotel drop-off by comfortable coach
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As you stroll amid grand buildings and ancient historical monuments, gain fascinating insight into the city’s rich historical heritage and opt to visit the incredible Canterbury Cathedral (own expense) during some leisurely free time.
At a time prearranged with your guide, return to your vehicle for the short journey to Leeds Castle, a majestic fortress regularly hailed as the loveliest castle in the world. Receive an insightful introduction to the castle’s colorful past and hear anecdotes dating back to the 9th century.
Spend a relaxed three hours exploring the beautiful grounds and opulent chambers of the castle; see impressive libraries, distinctive water features, and an eccentric museum filled with antique dog collars. Attempt to conquer the complicated maze and opt to dine on a traditional English lunch (own expense) before reconvening with your guide at a prearranged time.
Travel onward to London via the rich area of Greenwich; allow your attention to be directed to iconic landmarks like the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory before passing over Tower Bridge to your centrally located London hotel.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you are staying in Central London districts, drop offs will begin at 4.30pm.
- We are able to offer drop off at any London city centre hotel, guest house or air bnb.
- If you are staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, you will be dropped off from 6pm. For other London airport hotels you will be dropped at Victoria Station, where there are trains and buses to all four major airports
- Most major hotels have coach access, but some smaller hotels and apartments are in pedestrian areas or on very narrow roads that a large bus cannot access. In these cases, you will be dropped off as close to your accommodation as possible, but it may require a short walk with your luggage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that Canterbury Cathedral is a working religious building, and is sometimes subject to last minute closures
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible but must advise the supplier at time of booking
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dover Shore Excursion:Post-Cruise Tour to London via Canterbury and Leeds Castle.