Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up details arranged at time of booking usually from a nearby train station or accommodation at one of the nearby towns.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for people with restricted mobility as walking on rough terrain is involved.
- Wine and beer tours may be unsuitable for under 18's
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Helen Barrow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Wine Tour in Sussex and Kent.