10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
House salad with peanut vinaigrette
Suckling chicken with fine herbs and Sauvignon blanc
Smoked bacon with honey, wine and ginger accompanied with red mole
Pork rack with celery puree
Carmin base puff pastry cake with guava jam, mozzarella, apple cover
Cheese and cold meat table
Transportation outside Ensenada (rosarito, tijuana, tecate, etc)
Departure & Return
Blvd, Lázaro Cárdenas 1430, Playa Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
All our drivers and guides will be duly identified.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/9/2021 - 2/5/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Live the "DELUXE" Wine Route?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Live the "DELUXE" Wine Route?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Live the "DELUXE" Wine Route?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Live the "DELUXE" Wine Route?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Live the "DELUXE" Wine Route
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsPhotography ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEnsenadaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaCooking Classes - Baja CaliforniaDining Experiences - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaPhotography Tours - Baja CaliforniaHoneymoon - Baja CaliforniaCategory