Explore our promoted experiences
- No prior snorkeling or hiking experience is necessary
- National park entry fees are included
- Lunch and snorkeling gear (including wetsuits in winter) will be provided
- Exmouth hotel transfers are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Yardie Creek Gorge Walk has the option to just do the section of groomed pathway if participants prefer this to the more difficult scrambling
- Please advise us of your Australian mobile phone number and email address (for photos) when possible. Also used for communication purposes prior to the tour. Only Telstra or Optus mobile phones have reception in Exmouth.
- Children 6 - 17 are welcome, and must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour will run with a minimum of 4 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exmouth Adventure Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands