Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day kayak and snorkeling tour at Ningaloo Reef, from Exmouth
- Visit the Ningaloo Marine Park and adjacent Cape Range National Park
- Choose a kayak and snorkel tour that is suitable for all levels of experience
- Look for marine wildlife including a variety of fish, turtles, rays, reef sharks, eels and more
- Learn about the region from the knowledgeable guide
- Keep energized with provided morning tea, lunch and refreshments
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking
- Please note that there is an individual (per person) weight limit of 110kgs for our kayaks
- Please advise us of your Australian mobile phone number and email address for photos when possible for communication purposes prior to the tour. Only Telstra or Optus mobile phones have reception in Exmouth.
- Children 8 - 17 are welcome, and must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exmouth Adventure Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands