Explore our promoted experiences
- Low-key snorkeling and scenic tour aboard a high-speed vessel from Exmouth
- Zip away to select snorkel sites in the UNESCO-listed Ningaloo Marine Park
- Explore the stunning coral gardens, shipwrecks, and marine life on Ningaloo Reef
- Enjoy a personal touch with a maximum of 12 passengers on each tour
Departure & Return
Travelling past the lighthouse south on the Yardie Creek Road towards the Cape Range National Park, about 2 mins past the Yardie Homestead Caravan Park is the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp on the right,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Immersion Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized