- Explore mystical Sedona during this sightseeing trip from Flagstaff
- Enjoy the views of Oak Creek Canyon during a scenic transfer from Flagstaff
- Learn about Sedona's connections to new-age mysticism and 'vortex sites'
- Time for independent exploration of the town's art galleries and lunch on your own
- Great way to experience one of Arizona's new age hotspots
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive in this alleged hotspot of new age mysticism, you’ll receive a sightseeing introduction from your guide. Hear about the history, geology, and folklore of the region, and then explore the supposed “vortex sites” that give Sedona its reputation as a hotspot for mystical energy.
Spend the second half of your visit exploring the town on your own, taking advantage of recommendations from your guide on where to shop, eat, and explore. You might grab some lunch (own expense), browse the town’s numerous art galleries, or simply admire the striking arrangement of red rocks that surround the town’s edges. You’ll receive a ride back to Flagstaff at the end of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Light, walking opportunities at the guests discretion
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sedona Red Rock Explorer from Flagstaff.