- Pasta cooking class in Florence with a local chef
- Learn the traditional and modern arts of pasta making
- Cook different styles of pasta and sauces, plus a dessert
- Dine on your creations with wine
- Tuscan recipes to take home
- Small-group limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
at Via Cavour, on the corner with Via Venezia, sidewalk opposite to the Coffee Bar. An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Afterward, take a seat at the table for your meal and enjoy the dishes you've prepared. Sip a glass of Tuscan wine and dig in with your newfound friends. When your pasta making class concludes, your instructor leaves you with Tuscan recipes to take home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids under the age of 8 not admitted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All Cooking Class Team is vaccinated for Covid-19
- Be aware that people with flu cannot participate because of sanitary reasons at this class
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms