- Day trip to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay
- Relax on the scenic cruise to Fraser Island
- Lie on the beach or go kayaking, snorkeling or swimming
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch
- Lookout for dolphins, dingoes, turtles and sea eagles
- Enjoy morning and afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Walk down the marina to Tasman Venture for check in on the boat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sun protection, bathing suit and towel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To comply with the social distancing rules specific for COVID 19 you will notice that we have implemented maximum passenger numbers for each of the spaces around the vessel. These maximum numbers are identified by posters in each of these areas. Additionally, during the whale watching season, whale watching viewing circle dots will be marked around the deck s. These dots will be spaced a minimum of 1.5m apart. Each dot will allow for up to 2 persons from a family group to stand in that space (for example one adult and one child from the same family may stand on the same dot). Please note that the number of dots does NOT equal the maximum passengers for each area but are there as a guide to help you choose a safe distance between yourself and other passengers. For the safety of all onboard we ask that you adhere to these restriction
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer station when boarding the vessel. Additionally, other hand sani tizer stations will be set up at key entry and exit points of the vessel and you will be encouraged to use these throughout the tour.
- We are abiding by the laws in place and will ask questions on arrival which may impact your ability to travel you must not have travelled to australia from overseas within the past 14 days, You must not have travelled to a 'hot-spot' in the last 14 days nor can you have either contracted or been in contact with someone who is Covid-positive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasman Venture
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands