- Learn about Fremantle's history and trendy modern-day spots from a guide
- See the Fremantle Round House, built in 1830
- Coffee stop included
- Tour limited to 10 people for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
We start our tour outside the Fremantle Tours offfice at 31 Market St , Fremantle.
We finish outside the iconic Little Creatures Brewery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart twice daily, Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm
- Tours depart from outside the Fremantle Tours office at 31 Market Street, Fremantle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our WALK tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fremantle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands