Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip ferry ticket to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Save time and money by pre-booking
- Choose between three morning departure times
- Ferries have hospitality-trained staff
Departure & Return
Blue ticketing office inside B Shed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm. For alternative times off the island, please contact the operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands