Are you interested in?
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
2 Tours & Activities
27 Tours & Activities
Top 10 Beaches in Australia
0 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Restroom on board
Use of bicycle
WiFi on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointB Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rottnest Island Bike, Snorkel & Ferry Package from Fremantle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rottnest Island Bike, Snorkel & Ferry Package from Fremantle?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rottnest Island Bike, Snorkel & Ferry Package from Fremantle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3337P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFremantleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Western AustraliaWater Equipment Rentals - Western AustraliaBike Rentals - Western AustraliaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PerthWater Equipment Rentals - PerthBike Rentals - PerthSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Margaret RiverWater Equipment Rentals - Margaret RiverBike Rentals - Margaret RiverCategory