- Exhilarating flight out of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona
- State-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Travel through the Dragon Corridor - the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters AZ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 45-minute Helicopter Flight Over the Grand Canyon from Tusayan, Arizona.
- "If hiking and walking around the rim are not for you, this is the perfect opportunity to see the canyon." See review
- "You will think that you are hovering over the huge canyon but ask your pilot what your airspeed is, you will be very surprised." See review
- "There is an opportunity at the end to purchase a photo and video of the trip, which was reasonably price." See review