Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Bruny Island tour, from Hobart
- See another side of Tasmania at Bruny Island
- Taste fresh local products like cheese and oysters
- Stop at the Neck, Cape Bruny, Adventure Bay, and more
- Upgrade to take a sightseeing cruise in the afternoon
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The short ferry ride carries you from the Tasmanian mainland to the scenic island. Ride in a climate-controlled minivan to several highlights, stopping at the Bruny Island Cheese Company first to sample their products.
Next, head to the Neck Lookout at the center of the island. Soak in 360-degree views of the ocean and island coastline, then continue to Cape Bruny to walk to the lighthouse and look for resident white wallabies.
Visit Adventure Bay where you either take the Fluted Cape walk or board the boat for the Bruny Island Cruise (if optional upgrade chosen). Afterward, drive back to the ferry, stopping to purchase local oysters along the way.
Your tour ends with return to Hobart by 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- While our tours are most popular with guests in the 20-40 age range, we welcome all guests aged 12 and up!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jump Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s a beautiful trip, with very interestings, stops, with wonderful views and see some wild animals." See review