- Gourmet food and sightseeing tour of Bruny Island from Hobart
- Exclusive group tour of Bruny Lighthouse, the southernmost lighthouse in Australia
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of local Tasmanian produce
- Local produce tasting (oysters, cider, fudge, chocolate, honey)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people on each bus. Smaller group buses also available.
- Specific dietary requirements can be discussed with Tour Guide on the day
- Booster seats available on request for children aged 2- 6 years - a seat must be booked.
- Start and finish time is approximate and subject to change
- Please advise if booking infants under the age of 2
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please dress warm and wear suitable shoes.
- New cleaning and hygiene recommendations followed. Bus surfaces wiped down several times a day.
- We are the only operator with exclusive access to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruny Island Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands