Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a convenient way to get an overview of Hobart with a guide
- Round-trip transport around the city provided by minivan
- Admission included to your choice of Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary or the MONA
- Visit both the museum and wildlife sanctuary, if you wish, for an additional fee and ferry ride
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Salamanca Market on Saturday's only.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny lookout or Mt Nelson will be it's substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Entry to Bonorong and or MONA not included.
- This tour is designed to cover the major tourist attractions around Hobart.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- Note for Cruise ship passengers Only - Book the "Shore Excursion 5 of Hobart's Best", that tour is tailored for arrivals and departure times and port pick ups.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands