- Full-day tour of Bruny Island from Hobart
- Enjoy an exciting 3-hour cruise by custom-built boat
- Admire the spectacular coastal scenery
- Watch a colony of fur seals lazing about at the Friars
- Warm up with freshly baked muffins for morning tea and soup and gourmet sandwich for lunch (both included)
- Great photo opportunities abound!
Departure & Return
Our booking office is located next to the lifting bridge at Franklin Wharf, Hobart.
What To Expect
When you reach Adventure Bay, enjoy fresh-baked muffins for morning tea before setting off on your 3-hour wilderness cruise around Bruny Island. With covered open-air seating, the custom-built adventure boat provides plenty of viewing opportunities of the wild coastline and, hopefully, sightings of local marine life. Your heart will race as you zoom between steep cliff faces, heading toward the Breathing Rock. See the treacherous location where the Southern Ocean meets the Tasman Sea, and keep your eyes open for dolphins, fur seals, sea eagles and maybe even a great white shark.
When your cruise returns to shore, warm up with a lunch of homemade soup and bread, and then end your day trip with the trip back to Hobart.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The crew were super professional on board and did their best to answer any questions we had, take the time to stop for photos, all whilst ensuring we felt as safe as possible." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews