Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the views over Hobart from lookout points
- Get active on your way down the mountain
- Bring your own bike for the mountain biking descent option
- Receive a complimentary Wellington Park hiking map
Departure & Return
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
The summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington, also known as The Pinnacle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands