3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Secure your very own flightseeing trip for your ideal day and time by prebooking this Hunter Valley private helicopter flight from Cessnock. Admire bird's-eye views of the Hunter Valley's wineries, vineyards, gardens, and Cypress Lakes golf course, all from a modern helicopter with a personal pilot. Then, touch down and savor a 3-course lunch at your choice of one of three top-quality restaurants.
- Soar over the Hunter Valley on a private helicopter flight from Cessnock
- Prebook to secure your preferred departure and save precious vacation time
- Fly over wineries and vineyards, and finish with a 3-course restaurant lunch
- 3-passenger helicopter, ideal for treating loved ones for special occasion
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hunter Valley Helicopters , Cessnock airport Terminal, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Just next to the information center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136kg will not be able to take this experience.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hunter Valley Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyHelicopter Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesHelicopter Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensHelicopter Tours - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory