Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy wine tastings at boutique wineries in the Hunter Valley
- Indulge in a gourmet lunch and sample regional cheeses, chocolates and fudges
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
CENTRAL STATION Departs 7.15am St Laurence Church, 812 George St, Haymarket. Please be ready 10 minutes before departure
CIRCULAR QUAY Departs 7.45am The Obelisk, Macquarie Place Park, corner of Loftus St and Bridge St. Please be ready 10 minutes before departure
SYDNEY TOWN HALL Departs 7.30am St Andrew's Cathedral, Bathurst St next to Sydney Town Hall and Town Hall Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: your local operator ONLY picks up from the selected departure location set out in the departure point.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Collective
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands