- Full-day Hunter Valley food and wine tour, from Pokolbin, Cessnock or Lovedale
- Go wine tasting at boutique wineries in the Hunter Valley
- Sample cheese, chocolate, fudge and vodka produced by local shops
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch with your choice of one, two or three courses
- Learn about the Hunter Valley and wine from local experts
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Take in the rolling hills and lush vineyards of one of Australia’s most celebrated wine-producing regions, which boasts more than 150 wineries and breathtaking views.
Visit boutique Hunter Valley wineries, meet the local producers and hear about the wine-making process. Taste a variety of red, white and fortified wines that showcase the flavors of this fertile valley.
Enjoy a one course restaurant lunch with a glass of beer, wine or cider. Also sample local cheese, chocolate and fudge and visit The Hunter Distillery to sip their range of organic vodkas.
Your driver-guide and local staff share commentary about the region's history and culinary traditions throughout the day. Your tour ends with drop-off at your starting point in Pokolbin, Cessnock or Lovedale.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: Pickup is only available from the Pokolbin, Cessnock, and Lovedale areas. You must pick one of these options during the booking process. If you need to change your departure location, please contact your local operator directly as they do not stop at all locations if a location has not been selected
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zepher Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands