6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Lovers of good food and drink will enjoy the chance to design their own wine and cheese tour of the Hunter Valley. With your partner or a group of friends, spend six hours going exactly where you want. You can choose which cellar doors to visit for tastings, which winery restaurant to eat at, and which viewpoints to stop at along the way.
- Avoid the hassle of self driving but remain in control of the itinerary
- This private tour is customizable to suit your needs and interests
- See, drink, and eat the best of the Hunter Valley
- A great way to spend quality time with loved ones
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick up passengers within Pokolbin/Cessnock area. If you're staying outside our pick up area, please speak with us once you have booked. For an extra charge, we can pick up from Newcastle or Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gina Ingrouille
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Six hour Private Tour - plan your own wine and cheese tour Hunter Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Six hour Private Tour - plan your own wine and cheese tour Hunter Valley?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Six hour Private Tour - plan your own wine and cheese tour Hunter Valley?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Six hour Private Tour - plan your own wine and cheese tour Hunter Valley
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyBus Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory