- Discover the island’s scenic landscape on a easy hike to Milna
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Hvar Town as you explore rural villages
- Learn about Hvar’s culture and history from your guide
- Take a break from sunbathing with an active excursion
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait for you at Hvar bus station in front of "Tisak" newsstand kiosk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take:
- Comfortable walking shoes (please avoid sandals or similar)
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen and cap or hat (the sun can be very strong during hiking)
- Swimming suit (if you plan to swim in Mala Milna)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hiking Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff