- Admire striking coastal views from a unique vantage point
- Take a break from sunbathing with an active excursion on the Adriatic
- Small-group tour size ensures a personalized experience
- Keep safe under the supervision of a professional guide
Departure & Return
KRIZNA LUKA bay: Arriving from the center (central square), just follow the promenade and coastline in the ferry dock's direction. Go past the ferry/catamaran dock and restaurant Gariful, past the Franciscan monastery, and you will see Krizna luka bay.It is just before you reach the petrol station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 6y
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please make sure to have: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve or regular t-shirt (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), shoes that can get wet, swimming gear, bottled water, towel and snacks, dry clothes to change into after the tour, some cash
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY AndAdventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms