Explore our promoted experiences
- Whitewater rafting on the Snake River is a can't-miss activity in Wyoming
- Enjoy a thrilling way to admire the natural beauty of the Teton region
- Tackle the Class II and Class III rapids with a guide
- All gear provided, including life jackets
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Does not include any food
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Policies (subject to change throughout the summer):
- We will call guests 48-hours prior to the trip to confirm their reservation and perform a symptom check. Guests will be asked if they are feeling healthy and if they have been in contact (within approximately 6 feet for any sustained period of time) of a person known to have Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to their scheduled trip. If a guest has, our 48 hour cancellation policy will be waived and the customer will be fully refunded.
- During the call our office staff will review check in procedures of the day to help limit the time spent inside our office. This may include signing e-waivers for everyone and paying for any wetsuit rentals in advance.
- We will be following the CDC’s, Wyoming’s, and Teton County’s recommendations for maximum group size on our trips. These recommendations are expected to change throughout the summer.
- If a guest or staff member develops flu-like symptoms (a fever, cough, and shortness of breath) during the 14 days prior to trip we will ask them to not participate or work.
- We will use recommended cleaning and sanitation products and are utilizing them as instructed by public health organizations to mitigate the spread of coronavirus throughout the process of your trip with us. After departures from our office, high touch areas and restrooms will be cleaned. After transitions from our vehicles, our drivers will spray and disinfect seats and touching surfaces.
- All guests and staff must comply with current PPE orders of Teton County, State of Wyoming or the CDC. We will be encouraging guests to bring their own PPE’S even if not required.
- All equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, rafts, and wetsuits) will be cleaned and disinfected between each use in compliance with guidelines for that particular equipment.
- We will be coordinating launch and takeout times with other companies to create separation on ramps and mitigate exposure.
- *Worry Free Cancellation: A reservation may be cancelled at any time for a full refund or may be changed to a different time due to Covid-19 related causes with no penalty; however, we do have a favor to ask if cancelling or changing: our space and resources are limited during these times, so we ask for as much advance notice as possible so that we have the opportunity to book your seat and get someone else soaked.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dave Hansen White Water Scenic River Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.