10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Left-side driving amid swarms of scooters is challenging. Leave traffic to your private driver and relax on this door-to-door cultural tour of inland Bali. Watch the island’s signature barong and kris dance in Sukawati; discover batik in Batubulan, silversmithing in Celuk, wood-carving in Mas, and painting in Ubud; visit coffee plantations, see the sacred spring at Tirta Empul Temple, and have lunch overlooking the Mt. Batur volcano.
- Explore craft villages, plantations, and Tirta Empul Temple
- Watch a barong and kris masked dance in Sukawati art village
- Enjoy lunch with a view of Mt. Batur and Lake Batur
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
Air Conditioned car
English Speaking Driver
all admission tickets
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Benoa Marina, Jl. Dermaga I, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time 8.15 am
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Cosmo Bali Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best Private Tour-Barong Dance-Ubud Art Village-Batur Volcano-Tirta Empul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best Private Tour-Barong Dance-Ubud Art Village-Batur Volcano-Tirta Empul?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Best Private Tour-Barong Dance-Ubud Art Village-Batur Volcano-Tirta Empul?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best Private Tour-Barong Dance-Ubud Art Village-Batur Volcano-Tirta Empul
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsJimbaranFamily-friendly Shows - BaliTheaters - BaliFamily-friendly Shows - KutaTheaters - KutaFamily-friendly Shows - Nusa DuaTheaters - Nusa DuaCategory