6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There’s more to Kangaroo Island than wildlife and this all-inclusive food and wine tour lets you make the most of the island’s produce, with a professional as your designated driver. Sample Kangaroo Island cider, wines, spirits and liqueurs at artisan producers, enjoy a fresh and flavorsome lunch at Cactus Café, and discover local honeys and eucalyptus products. Numbers are capped at just six travelers, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Small-group tour reduces time pressure and makes it easy to meet new people
- Includes tastings of award-winning wines and gins, as well as lunch
- Professional driver and 4WD vehicle make light work of backcountry roads
- Flexible tour can drop off at your hotel, the ferry terminal or the airport
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group Tour
Morning/afternoon coffee breaks
Vine tasting fees
Gourmet Lunch at Cactus Cafe
Gin Tasting at KIS
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine 4WD Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine 4WD Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine 4WD Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Little Sahara Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & Tickets