7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you love the freedom of traveling independently and the convenience of a guided tour, this hop-on hop-off tour of Kangaroo Island is ideal. The eight stops along the route will introduce you to the finest food and drink experiences on the island. Choose where to get off, where to spend more time, and where to skip.
- Sample fine wine and indulge in a leisurely lunch, if you wish
- Save yourself the hassle of driving around the island
- Stop where you like for as long as you want
- The buses start at 10am and end at 5pm
Saved to wishlist!
Hop On Hop Off Bus Service
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Hop-on Hop-off Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursNature and WildlifeDistillery Tours Cultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo IslandHop on Hop Off - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaDistillery Tours - South AustraliaCategory
American River Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsCape du Couedic Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & Tickets