4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle your way around Kangaroo Island on this 4-hour self-guided kayaking tour. After picking up your single or double kayaks, set out along the Harriet River for a leisurely cruise around Vivonne Bay. Leave the crowds behind as you glide past dense forests and sandy beaches, and keep a lookout for colorful birds and koalas in the trees.
- Half-day self-guided kayak tour on the Harriet River, Kangaroo Island
- Kayak on the calm waters of the Harriet River for up to four hours
- Enjoy a leisurely paddle on an easy river near Vivonne Bay
- See wildlife such as fish and a variety of birds
- Explore the natural beauty of Kangaroo Island
- Includes kayak, backrest, paddle, life jacket and information about the river
- Choose either a single or double kayak
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
188 Jetty Rd , 188 Jetty Rd, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 year or over.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Self-Guided Kayaking on the Harriet River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Self-Guided Kayaking on the Harriet River?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kangaroo Island Self-Guided Kayaking on the Harriet River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stokes Bay Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets