Departure & Return
We are located just next to the Old Town Hostel and behind St Tryphon cathedral.
In front of Voli Supermarket next to Avala Hotel. Please be here at 06:20 am.
Parking Porto Montenegro parking lot. Please be here at 06:40 am.
Parking lot opposite of Herceg Novi bus station. Please be here at 06:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING: water, sunscreen, comfortable shoes
- HIGHLIGHTS: Perast photo stop, View of Boka Bay above Risan, Slano Lake, traditional breakfast, Đurđevića Tara Bridge, Tara Canyon, Town of Žabljak, traditional lunch, Black Lake, Ostrog Monastery
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 360Monte
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff