Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour surfing lesson at Kuta Beach
- Learn basic surf skills including how to paddle and stand up on your surfboard
- Enjoy plenty of practice time under the guidance of an expert instructor
- All equipment and full instruction provided: suitable for complete beginners
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Small-group classes ensure you receive personal attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
Make your own way and be at our surf school at least 15 minutes before the lesson time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The surf schedule varies every day and has a fixed timing depending on the tide condition. Check our surf schedule on our website before booking.
- Please be informed that garbage on Kuta beach and Seminyak beach is common during the wet season (October to April) in Bali. The Indonesian government has mobilised local residents to clean the beach everyday, but please note you may see rubbish in the ocean when taking your lesson. Lessons still operate daily during this period as Kuta Beach is a great beach to learn all year round.
- No minimum age
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Odysseys Surf School
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands