- A small-group food walking tour through Civitavecchia
- Make the most of your off-shore excursion on an insider’s visit to the port city
- Sample sweet and savory Italian delicacies, including pizza and bruschetta
- Enjoy a personalized experience in a group of travelers capped at 15 people
Departure & Return
The free shuttle will drop you off at the "Largo della Pace" InfoPoint. Our guide will be waiting for you with a sign with our company logo!
Our tour ends with a tasting at this characteristic shop of special local products.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incitur - Tours & Transfers - Rome & Civitavecchia - Local Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms