Explore our promoted experiences
- Private one-way transfer from Civitavecchia cruise port to Rome Fiumicino airport
- Transfer service available seven days a week
- Stress-free way to get to the airport
- Meet your private driver when you get off your ship
Departure & Return
Driver will wait for passengers right by the ship, holding a sign with lead traveller name on it. Please remember to provide your ship name and your preferred pick up time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Just enter your ship and flight details when you book, pay in advance and then show your voucher to your driver. Travel in a spacious vehicle to Rome Fiumicino Airport for up to eight passengers. Service is available seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Driver will wait by the ship holding a sign bearing the lead traveller name
- Most travelers can participate
- Civitavecchia Port Directions: After you have collected your luggages, head trough custom and out in the arrival hall. Your driver will be waiting just outside the arrival hall holding a signboard with lead traveller name on it.
- in the unlikely event that you cannot locate the driver at the meeting point, or if you are delayed in customs, immigration, baggage collection or lost luggage, it is your responsibility to call the emergency number or send an email to make contact. If you fail to call the emergency contact number within 30 minutes of the actual landing time for airport collections, and as such the service provider is not made aware of the problem, the service will be considered a no show.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Executive Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms