- Avoid the crowds in Rome with a tour of charming Civitavecchia
- A guide to show you the city’s historic and cultural highlights
- See Roman ruins, Renaissance architecture, and medieval neighborhoods
- A small-group tour experience for more individual attention
Departure & Return
• Place of departure: The small, delightful garden in front of the cruise terminal of Largo della Pace, the drop off point of the free shuttle buses leaving from the pier, in front of your cruise ship. Our guide will be waiting for you with a sign with the Incitur logo! • Minimum 8 persons
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incitur - Tours & Transfers - Rome & Civitavecchia - Local Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms