Explore our promoted experiences
- A market-to-table Italian cooking workshop in Civitavecchia
- Enjoy a small-group experience capped at only 8 participants
- Get hands-on guidance from a chef as you prepare four courses
- Half-day lessons include a freshly cooked lunch with tea or coffee
Departure & Return
1/2 mile from the Cruise Terminal outside the port gate (Largo della Pace)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incitur - Tours & Transfers - Rome & Civitavecchia - Local Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms