8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Each Port of Call: pickup and dropoff
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Rome: Skip-The-Line Entrance Tickets to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Private option
Naples: Skip-The-Line Entrance Tickets to Pompeii, Limoncello Tasting
Florence: Skip-The-Line Entrance Tickets to Accademia Gallery in Private option
Barcelona: Skip-The-Line Tickets to Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell
Rome: Lunch included in a typical Roman Restaurant
Lunch, Food and Drinks where not indicated
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each Option includes one Cruise Port Shore Excursion, to add more Ports please make further bookings
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Only in Private option: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel closures: every Sunday, Easter Days (Sun-Mon), 1 and 6 January, 11 February, 19 March, 1 May, 29 June, 15 August, 8 - 25 and 26 December. Instead Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you will visit one of the Ancient Catacombs in Rome (tickets included). No refund is due
- Only in Private option: Accademia Gallery, always closed on Mondays. During the high season, some Skip-the-Line dates can be sold out on the official website. On those cases, you will have more time in Florence and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person).
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Excursions from the Main Mediterranean Cruise Ports ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Excursions from the Main Mediterranean Cruise Ports ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Excursions from the Main Mediterranean Cruise Ports ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Excursions from the Main Mediterranean Cruise Ports
8 to 9 hours
1 day 10 hours
1 day 10 hours
1 day 10 hours
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeHistorical Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory