Departure & Return
You can easily take the train from either Roma Tiburtina or Roma Ostiense train stations (or stops in between) out to Bracciano, where we will meet you at the station. Our guide will be waiting for you in the main arrival hall of the station, by the information point.
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contiki
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands