9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Worry-free Shore Excursion
Dedicated Local Licensed Expert Guide (upgradable in Private option)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Lunch, Food and drinks
Montecassino Abbey Museum entrance fee (5EUR/person)
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Cruise Ship Harbour Civitavecchia, Unnamed Road, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Battle of Montecassino Full-Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Battle of Montecassino Full-Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Battle of Montecassino Full-Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Battle of Montecassino Full-Day Tour from Civitavecchia
1 day 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoBus Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioBus Tours - RomeHistorical Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory