3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
First course with a sauce
Puglia cooking class with final tasting
Water and wine
Recipes of the class will be sent via email at the end of the class
Transport (which can be arranged upon request)
Departure & Return
Via Cartier Giacomo, 34, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/7/2020 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- The cooking class is suitable for both beginners and experts
- Flexible start time by agreement with the Chef
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY MY ITALY CONSULTING S.R.L.S.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLecceFood Tours - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaDining Experiences - PugliaWine Tastings - PugliaCategory