Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Enter on your GPS app "Santa Caterina, Nardò, LE" as destination. After arriving in Santa Caterina ask where the port is. The exact location of the meeting point on Google Maps is this: https://goo.gl/maps/5DfLTtGfNkRELGvG6 Copy and paste it into your internet browser. If you still have difficulty in reaching it, I suggest you send me a message on whatsapp and I will send you the exact location of the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring watershoes (gym shoes as an alternative)
- Bring only not too big bags. I will keep non-bulky valuables such as cell phones and car keys while the small bag or backpack can be stored in the hatches of the kayaks or in the trunk of the trailer. Be careful because in the hatches the backpack could get damp or wet and the trunk of the trailer is not guarded.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for people weighing more than 100kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Caterina Sea Kayak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience